Re: [Peterhead] Re: Seamen

  • Mary Barnes
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 7, 2010
      Good to hear from you again, William. I'm glad that it worked out well for you. These certificates are full of information, aren't they?

      Mary

      On 30/12/2009, at 11:21 AM, William E. Scheyer wrote:

      > Mary:
      >
      > I followed your advise and hired a researcher. It was well worth the cost as
      > I now have not only a report but also photos of all my GGGrandfather's
      > certificates and applications for same.
      >
      > William

      Mary Barnes
      marysb@...

    • William E. Scheyer
      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 13, 2010
        Mary:

        Yes, the certificates hold plenty of information. I even learned about ships
        my gggfather captained I never knew about. Once again, thanks for your
        advice.

        William

        Good to hear from you again, William. I'm glad that it worked out well for
        you. These certificates are full of information, aren't they?

        Mary

        On 30/12/2009, at 11:21 AM, William E. Scheyer wrote:

        > Mary:
        >
        > I followed your advise and hired a researcher. It was well worth the
        cost as
        > I now have not only a report but also photos of all my GGGrandfather's
        > certificates and applications for same.
        >
        > William

        Mary Barnes
        marysb@...