RE: [Peterhead] Re: Seamen

  • William E. Scheyer
    Message 1 of 20 , Dec 29, 2009
      Mary:

      I followed your advise and hired a researcher. It was well worth the cost as
      I now have not only a report but also photos of all my GGGrandfather's
      certificates and applications for same.

      William

      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 7, 2010
        Good to hear from you again, William. I'm glad that it worked out well for you. These certificates are full of information, aren't they?

        Mary

        On 30/12/2009, at 11:21 AM, William E. Scheyer wrote:

        > Mary:
        >
        > I followed your advise and hired a researcher. It was well worth the cost as
        > I now have not only a report but also photos of all my GGGrandfather's
        > certificates and applications for same.
        >
        > William

        Mary Barnes
        marysb@...

      • William E. Scheyer
        Message 3 of 20 , Jan 13, 2010
          Mary:

          Yes, the certificates hold plenty of information. I even learned about ships
          my gggfather captained I never knew about. Once again, thanks for your
          advice.

          William

          Good to hear from you again, William. I'm glad that it worked out well for
          you. These certificates are full of information, aren't they?

          Mary

          On 30/12/2009, at 11:21 AM, William E. Scheyer wrote:

          > Mary:
          >
          > I followed your advise and hired a researcher. It was well worth the
          cost as
          > I now have not only a report but also photos of all my GGGrandfather's
          > certificates and applications for same.
          >
          > William

          Mary Barnes
          marysb@...