Peterhead surnames- LEMON-LEMOND, HAWTHORNE

  • jodi enterprises
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 1998
      In my husband's family we have these Peterhead surnames;
      James Lemon-M- Margaret Taylor 1848 at Peterhead
      Children, James, John, Margaret Ann, Mary, Hellean (Helen) and Adam born
      at Peterhead, also Margaret Jane born at Huntly, Aberdeen.
      Hellean-M- James (John) Hawthorne, Lighthouse Keeper,1871- I assume in
      Peterhead.I believe James was first married to Mona Ewing 1861 at
      Fraserburgh, Aberdeen.Both James and Hellean died at Peterhead.
      Their daughter,Margaret-M- Robert A.C. McGimpsey, also a Lighthouse
      Keeper,1897 at Buchness Lighthouse, Aberdeen.
      Any info. on any of these families would be appreciated.
      Thank you.

      Shirle
      mcgimpsy@...