MATTHEW family Peterhead

  • chickcorbybred
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2009
      I am looking for information about the MATTHEW families living at 47 St Peters Street Peterhead in the 1901 census.
      Charlotte Matthew {Charlotte Allerdyce Hill}dob 1857, head, boarding house keeper, widow of William Matthew {married 28th Aug 1881 at 28 Jamaica St Peterhead}
      Lizzie {Eliza Ann}dob 4th Oct 1881
      Lottie {Lotty}dob 1st Oct 1882, married John Creighton at 81 Union St Aberdeen
      Maggie {Margaret Mitchell}dob 5th July 1884
      Thomas dob 26 Dec 1889

      Catherine {Catherine Ann Hill, sister} dob 6th June 1859 married to Alexander Matthew on 14 Dec 1883 at 2 Lodge Walk Peterhead.
      Alexander dob 18th June 1886
      William dob 6th Feb 1888
      David {David Hill}dob 13th March 1891
      Charlotte {Charlotte Allerdyce} dob 3rd Sept 1894
      Hilda F {Hilda Flora}dob 18th Sept 1897

      David Hill, father
      Charlotte Hill {nee Allerdyce} mother
      The MATTHEW family name is spelt with one and two "T's" by the whoever, as both family marriage certificates only have one "T", also most of the birth certificates only have one "T". These families were my grandfather's brothers families, any information would be appreciated.
      regards Chick Mathew