RE Bruce-Hutchinson (Stephen) Marriage

  • sanbowfie4
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2009
      Firstly , thanks for the replies

      I was searching for this marriage for someone and obviously they did not have the brides full name. I did look on Scotlands People but not having the correct info I did not find this marriage.

      Thanks again.

      Secondly, is there a problem with replying to posts on these pages ? I tried twice with my reply not being shown, even allowing for a delay, and tried sending an e-mail to Steve with no luck. Any reason why this should happen ?