  • F Ratchford
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 25 5:24 AM
      Hi Bill and Angela,
      I emailed you off group, did you recieve it ok?

      Best wishes,
      Fionnadh

    • angelapatterson91
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 25 5:37 AM
        Hi Fionnadh,
        Yes, thanks, I received the email. There is a lot to go through! I'm not sure I can be much help because the Davidson line is not a direct line for me, so hasn't been a major focus of my research. My ggg grandmother, Mary Sangster, is the mother of Robert Davidson, but I am descended from her daughter from a later marriage, Mary Ann Florence.
        Good luck with your research!
        Regards,
        Angela

        --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, F Ratchford <thebigknights@...> wrote:

        > Hi Bill and Angela,
        > I emailed you off group, did you recieve it ok?
        >
        > Best wishes,
        > Fionnadh

      • William E. Scheyer
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 25 5:11 PM
          Fionnadh:

          Yes, I received your e-mail and will reply once I verify some of my own
          information. I discovered I made some errors interpreting the census data.

          Bill