Re: (unknown)

  • angelapatterson91
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 23, 2009
      --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "William E. Scheyer" <wscheyer@...> wrote:
      >Hi Bill and Fionnadh,

      Bill's post with the 1841 details sent me scurrying for my records!

      My 1841 census record has Robert, 6months, living with Mary Sangster and her parents in Cruden. I'm pretty confident this is the right family because the age fits better with Robert's birth date. So I think Fionnadh's Robert Davidson and my Robert Davidson are not the same person. Bill, I think your 1841 census record shows Fionnadhs's Robert, not ours.

      1841 Census:
      Piece: SCT1841/185 Place: Cruden-Aberdeenshire Enumeration District: 2
      Civil Parish: Cruden Ecclesiastical Parish, Village or Island: -
      Folio: 2 Page: 7
      Address: Hardslacks
      Surname First name(s) Sex Age Occupation Where Born Remarks
      SANGSTER Alexander M 85 Farmer Aberdeenshire
      SANGSTER Elizabeth F 65 Aberdeenshire
      SANGSTER Mary F 30 Aberdeenshire
      DAVIDSON Robert M 6m Aberdeenshire

      Regards,

      Angela Patteson
      (P.S I have changed my email contact to my gmail account but am still accessing both accounts)