3, 1875 death certs.

  • Cci
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2009
      Hi people how are you all today.

      3, 1875 death certs, none related to me.
      Best wishes,
      Catherine

      No 247
      Christina Bain, widow of William Bain, Seaman
      when and where died:
      December fifteenth 7hr a.m. 11 2 Longate Street
      sex F
      age 58 years
      father George Barclay?, Seam,an (dead)
      mother Christina Barclay ? ms S?????? (dead)
      cuase of death, ????ey
      informant John George, son in law, present
      registered 1875 December 16 at Peterhead

      No 248
      James Masson
      when and where died
      December fifteenth 7hr 30min a.m. 2 Albion Court
      sex M
      age 67years
      father James Masson, Farm servant (dead)
      mother Helen Masson ms Caird
      cuase of death (just a ? mark)
      informant Jas Masson, son present
      registered 1875 December 16 at Peterhead

      No 249
      Margaret Gray, married to William Gray, Farmer
      when and where died
      December seventeenth 4hr 30 m, a.m. Blackhouse PHd
      sex F
      age 43years
      father James Milne, Crofter (dead)
      mother Ann Milne ms Cooper
      cause of death (just a ? mark)
      informant William Gray, father, present
      registered 1875 December 17 at Peterhead