Re: [SPAM] [Peterhead] masson

  • Cci
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19, 2009
      Hi Marge,
      Welcome to the group.
      I found James' death certificate on Scotlandspeople.

      1875 Peterhead
      James Mason
      died' 1875 Dec fifteenth 7hr 30m A.M. Albion Court 2
      sex M
      age 75 years
      father James Mason, farm ???? (dec)
      mother HGelen Mason ms Caird
      cause of death, not listed
      informant, Jas Mason, son present
      registered, 1875 December 16 Peterhead

      1871 census
      14 Albion St Peterhead
      James Mason, head, mar, 61, Labourer in granite works, brn Forden Kincardinshire
      Barbara Mason, wife, mar, 61, brn Longside
      Thomas Mason, son, unmar, 23, Carter, brn Longside
      William Mason, son, unmar, 22, Labourer, brn Glenbervie Kincardinshire
      Andrew Mason, son, unmar, 19, Carter, brn Longside

      1881 census
      17 Longate Peterhead
      Barbara Mason, head, 70, Seamstress, brn Longside

      If you would like to send me your mailing address I can send you the copy of James' death cert,
      or you can go online to Scotlandspeople and get the copy yourself.
      Best wishes,
      Catherine
      Perth, Western Australia

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 19, 2009
        Hello All I Have A William Thomson Married to a Jean Masson, With a Son Alexander b. 7 Feb 1764 in Lonmay Does This Help?
        \