Re: [Peterhead] free

  • Ray Hennessy
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 26, 2009
      2009/6/26 Keith Baigrie wrote:

      > Thanks for the lead for the 20 free units..sadly however when claimed it says "claim not valid"??
      >
      > I just wonder if a balance of 'working' units is required? I have about 25 which have been timed out and will require a purchase of new lot to revive them.

      Hi Keith

      You may have mis-typed the code. Not trusting my typing, I pasted
      heraldmag
      into the code box and it worked fine.
      My 12 time-expired credits are now 32 with a 90-day life!

      Be lucky.

      --
      Best wishes

      Ray

      From Ray Hennessy
      Forenames website: www.whatsinaname.net
      Preferred Email address: ray@...
      Hints for Scotland's People at http://bit.ly/WIAN-SCP
    • Keith Baigrie
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 26, 2009
        Hi Ken,

        A result! It was the dot on the end of heraldmag that was the problem, deleted and it went through like a charm. Many many thanks.

        Best Wishes,

        Keith

        > Thanks for the lead for the 20 free units..sadly however when claimed it says "claim not valid"??
        >
        > I just wonder if a balance of 'working' units is required? I have about 25 which have been timed out and will require a purchase of new lot to revive them.

        Hi Keith

        You may have mis-typed the code. Not trusting my typing, I pasted
        heraldmag
        into the code box and it worked fine.
        My 12 time-expired credits are now 32 with a 90-day life!

        Be lucky.

        --
        Best wishes

        Ray

        From Ray Hennessy
        Forenames website: www.whatsinaname.net
        Preferred Email address: ray@...
        Hints for Scotland's People at http://bit.ly/WIAN-SCP

      • anne coutts
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 26, 2009
          Thanks Ken, I'v used the code and now can keep searching. Many thanks.

          To: Fraserburgh@yahoogroups.com; Peterhead@yahoogroups.com
          From: Kenmalley4@...
          Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 06:17:15 -0400
          Subject: [Peterhead] free

          Hi researchers

          In yesterday's Glasgow Herald supplement there was a section about
          'Homecoming Scotland 2009'.

          In it there was reference to free 20 units in 'Scotlandspeople'.

          Log in as normal and go to section buy more, scroll down past the normal
          'select number of units' box and in the voucher box type in heraldmag.

          You must register by 1pm on Saturday 27th and the credits are valid for
          90 days.