Re: [Peterhead] free

  • Lynn Mackay
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 26, 2009
      Many thanks Ken, this worked fine for me and will definitely come in handy.

      Lynn

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 26, 2009
        2009/6/26 Keith Baigrie wrote:

        > Thanks for the lead for the 20 free units..sadly however when claimed it says "claim not valid"??
        >
        > I just wonder if a balance of 'working' units is required? I have about 25 which have been timed out and will require a purchase of new lot to revive them.

        Hi Keith

        You may have mis-typed the code. Not trusting my typing, I pasted
        heraldmag
        into the code box and it worked fine.
        My 12 time-expired credits are now 32 with a 90-day life!

        Be lucky.

        --
        Best wishes

        Ray

        From Ray Hennessy
        Forenames website: www.whatsinaname.net
        Preferred Email address: ray@...
        Hints for Scotland's People at http://bit.ly/WIAN-SCP
      • Keith Baigrie
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 26, 2009
          Hi Ken,

          A result! It was the dot on the end of heraldmag that was the problem, deleted and it went through like a charm. Many many thanks.

          Best Wishes,

          Keith

          > Thanks for the lead for the 20 free units..sadly however when claimed it says "claim not valid"??
          >
          > I just wonder if a balance of 'working' units is required? I have about 25 which have been timed out and will require a purchase of new lot to revive them.

          Hi Keith

          You may have mis-typed the code. Not trusting my typing, I pasted
          heraldmag
          into the code box and it worked fine.
          My 12 time-expired credits are now 32 with a 90-day life!

          Be lucky.

          --
          Best wishes

          Ray

          From Ray Hennessy
          Forenames website: www.whatsinaname.net
          Preferred Email address: ray@...
          Hints for Scotland's People at http://bit.ly/WIAN-SCP

        • anne coutts
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 26, 2009
            Thanks Ken, I'v used the code and now can keep searching. Many thanks.

            To: Fraserburgh@yahoogroups.com; Peterhead@yahoogroups.com