free

  • Kenmalley4@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 26, 2009
      Hi researchers

      In yesterday's Glasgow Herald supplement there was a section about
      'Homecoming Scotland 2009'.

      In it there was reference to free 20 units in 'Scotlandspeople'.

      Log in as normal and go to section buy more, scroll down past the normal
      'select number of units' box and in the voucher box type in heraldmag.

      You must register by 1pm on Saturday 27th and the credits are valid for
      90 days.

    • Keith Baigrie
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 26, 2009
        Thanks for the lead for the 20 free units..sadly however when claimed it says "claim not valid"??

        I just wonder if a balance of 'working' units is required? I have about 25 which have been timed out and will require a purchase of new lot to revive them.

        Best Wishes,

        Keith Baigrie

        Hi researchers

        In yesterday's Glasgow Herald supplement there was a section about
        'Homecoming Scotland 2009'.

        In it there was reference to free 20 units in 'Scotlandspeople'.

        Log in as normal and go to section buy more, scroll down past the normal
        'select number of units' box and in the voucher box type in heraldmag.

        You must register by 1pm on Saturday 27th and the credits are valid for
        90 days.

      • Lynn Mackay
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 26, 2009
          Many thanks Ken, this worked fine for me and will definitely come in handy.

          Lynn

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 26, 2009
            2009/6/26 Keith Baigrie wrote:

            > Thanks for the lead for the 20 free units..sadly however when claimed it says "claim not valid"??
            >
            > I just wonder if a balance of 'working' units is required? I have about 25 which have been timed out and will require a purchase of new lot to revive them.

            Hi Keith

            You may have mis-typed the code. Not trusting my typing, I pasted
            heraldmag
            into the code box and it worked fine.
            My 12 time-expired credits are now 32 with a 90-day life!

            Be lucky.

            --
            Best wishes

            Ray

            From Ray Hennessy
            Forenames website: www.whatsinaname.net
            Preferred Email address: ray@...
            Hints for Scotland's People at http://bit.ly/WIAN-SCP
          • Keith Baigrie
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 26, 2009
              Hi Ken,

              A result! It was the dot on the end of heraldmag that was the problem, deleted and it went through like a charm. Many many thanks.

              Best Wishes,

              Keith

              > Thanks for the lead for the 20 free units..sadly however when claimed it says "claim not valid"??
              >
              > I just wonder if a balance of 'working' units is required? I have about 25 which have been timed out and will require a purchase of new lot to revive them.

              Hi Keith

              You may have mis-typed the code. Not trusting my typing, I pasted
              heraldmag
              into the code box and it worked fine.
              My 12 time-expired credits are now 32 with a 90-day life!

              Be lucky.

              --
              Best wishes

              Ray

              From Ray Hennessy
              Forenames website: www.whatsinaname.net
              Preferred Email address: ray@...
              Hints for Scotland's People at http://bit.ly/WIAN-SCP

            • anne coutts
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 26, 2009
                Thanks Ken, I'v used the code and now can keep searching. Many thanks.

                To: Fraserburgh@yahoogroups.com; Peterhead@yahoogroups.com