Re: [Peterhead] Peterhead site at user.bigpond.net

  • Jill Haworth
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 7, 2009
      Thank-you Mary, for your response. I don't know Wade Buchan's email address. Do you have it? I appreciate your help and will follow-up on your suggestions.
      Thanks, again
      Jill Haworth
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 7, 2009
        Jill,
        Wade Buchan's email address is actually on his web site (look for the
        mail box icon). It is wsb@...
        Mary

        On 07/06/2009, at 11:08 PM, Jill Haworth wrote:

        > Thank-you Mary, for your response. I don't know Wade Buchan's email
        > address. Do you have it? I appreciate your help and will follow-up
        > on your suggestions.
        > Thanks, again
        > Jill Haworth

        Mary Barnes