Re: [Peterhead] Marriage certificates

  • Mary Barnes
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2009
      Hi Catherine, and everyone else,

      Barbara Chalmers, who married Alexander Cruickshank in 1847, is part
      of my family, but I already had the record.

      I have quite a lot more about Barbara and her family, if anyone out
      there is interested. I would love to get in touch with someone else
      who is researching the Chalmers family. The family came originally
      from St Fergus where they were farm labourers, but seem to have moved
      to Peterhead some time about 1825-28 as far as I can work out.

      Mary

      Mary Barnes
      marysb@...