Re: [Peterhead] Digest Number 1731

  • Bill Wood
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25, 2009
      Hello,

      Anybody know of any on line registers or databases that could help me with
      the following ?

      1. Fishing boat crews Petrhead to Portknockie 1600 to 1800
      2. Ditto owners
      3. ditto captains and masters

      4. Apprenticeship papers / registers / indentures for the fishing boats ?

      Bill

    • Cci
      Message 2 of 2 , May 25, 2009
        Hi Bill,
        Go to the Mariners site at Rootsweb, another great site.

        Mariners-L mailing list

        Catherine