Passing of Ken Coull

  • Celtic Mist
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2009
      It is my sad duty to tell you that Ken Coull is dead.
      Ken, who lived in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada was one of the foremost COULL genealogists in the world,
      On March 1st 2009 - the result of a tragic road accident in Texas,USA, Ken Coull - dearly loved elder son of Helen and the late Jack Coull,formerly of Stonehaven - and his wife Marilyn. Ken & Marilyn are survived bytheir 3 children in Edmonton, Canada, Ken's brother Ian and his sister Katharine.