Re: [Peterhead] Re: BirthRecord

  • Henderson, Roy
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 15, 2009
      If the record is considered "recent" then no online image is provided and an extract must be ordered.

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 15, 2009
        Thanks to all who responded.  I contacted SP and they are working to upload the scan.  regards.  db

        If the record is considered "recent" then no online image is provided and an extract must be ordered.