BirthRecord

  • David Britt
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 12, 2009
      Hi Listers. I just found a death record on ScotlandsPeople and was disappointed to find "NO IMAGE".. Has this happened to anyone else and is there a way to get a copy of the record.. There was a GROS number. db
    • scotnel4
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 14, 2009
        --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, David Britt <mpexota@...> wrote:

        > Hi Listers. I just found a death record on ScotlandsPeople and was disappointed to find "NO IMAGE".. Has this happened to anyone else and is there a way to get a copy of the record.. There was a GROS number. db

        What year was it?

        There should be a button to the right saying order.

        Regards,
        Annette
      • David Massie
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 14, 2009
          scotnel4 wrote:

          > David Britt <mpexota@...> wrote:
          > >

          > > Hi Listers. I just found a death record on ScotlandsPeople and was
          > disappointed to find "NO IMAGE".. Has this happened to anyone else and
          > is there a way to get a copy of the record.. There was a GROS number. db
          > >
          > What year was it?
          >
          > There should be a button to the right saying order.

          I have found that some 'no image' entries have suddenly acquired an
          image later on. It may just be that they're not indexed correctly (yet).
          I'd send SP a message first, before spending 10 pounds on a formal copy.
          It may be that they can manually work out what image should be there,
          and send it to you.

          Dave
        • Henderson, Roy
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 15, 2009
            If the record is considered "recent" then no online image is provided and an extract must be ordered.

            ________________________________

            > > Hi Listers. I just found a death record on ScotlandsPeople and was
            > disappointed to find "NO IMAGE".. Has this happened to anyone else and
            > is there a way to get a copy of the record.. There was a GROS number. db
            > >
            > What year was it?
            >
            > There should be a button to the right saying order.

            I have found that some 'no image' entries have suddenly acquired an
            image later on. It may just be that they're not indexed correctly (yet).
            I'd send SP a message first, before spending 10 pounds on a formal copy.
            It may be that they can manually work out what image should be there,
            and send it to you.

            Dave

            CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION

            The information contained in this message is privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure. This message is intended for the individual or entity addressed herein. If you are not the intended recipient,please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others. Also please notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system. The sender totally disclaims, and will not accept, any responsibility or liability for the unauthorized use, or the consequences of any unauthorized use, of this communication or message.

          • David Britt
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 15, 2009
              Thanks to all who responded.  I contacted SP and they are working to upload the scan.  regards.  db

              If the record is considered "recent" then no online image is provided and an extract must be ordered.