CAMRON, DAVISON - OPR Burials

  • Jim & Margrit Whittome
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 8, 1999
      All listers
      I was searching the OPR Burial Records on microfilm at our local FHC and
      found a couple of entries which could be part of my ancestor's family but
      unable to read the full entry. There is a lot of bleed through on this part
      of the microfilm
      There is not a Cameron only Camron or a Davidson only Davison entry in the
      part I have checked

      1830 Augt 2 - 2 children of Alex? Davisons Milton? of ????? (twins?)
      My Alexander DAVIDSON/Isabella SANGSTER had a son David Lyon in 1828 and the
      next child I have is Isabella in 1834. Alexander was a mason in
      Stirlinghill.

      1834 Mar 23 hekter? Camron Stirlinghill? 11? years
      As far as I know my Alexander CAMERON/Jean CHISHOLM had a child Hector
      Mackenzy in 1823

      Would somebody please check these entries and if possible give me a better
      reading on these entries

      I was searching these burial records for my Alexander CAMERON, his last
      child Christian I have a record of was born in 1828. In the 1841 Census Jean
      was head of household and Christian was with her so assume that he died
      1827 - 1841.

      TIA
      Jim Whittome
      Victoria, BC, Canada
      whittome+AEA-direct.ca
      ANESFHS 7616
    • LINDA
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 9, 1999
        Hello Jim and Margrit

        I have a Cameron listed in my family as husband of Elizabeth Burness - you
        can view on my web page - under Descendents of Jane Cruickshank. Do we
        have any tie up anywhere? (Plenty of Davidson ancestors too!

        http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Rhodes/5726/

        Regards

        Linda Jones
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 11, 1999
          Hi Jim,

          Jim & Margrit Whittome wrote:

          > Would somebody please check these entries and if possible give me a better
          > reading on these entries

          I will have a look at the OPR entries, at the same I look for Betty, but
          it will be after I have finished the films I have at the LDS FHC.