Re: [Peterhead] Re: Reid families in Peterhead

  • Linda Adam
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 4, 2009
      Hello.

      I was unable to connect James Birnie 1782-1830 to my Birnie family tree.
      James & Margaret Bain married 10.06.1813 in Peterhead. James died 15.11.1830
      Peterhead. His occupation was Harbourmaster & Mason (per Margaret's and his
      son Alexander's death certificates).

      James baptism was 16.09.1782 in Peterhead. The IGI shows an Alexander Birnie
      as his father but no mother's name is given. The unfortunate part being that
      without knowing his mother's name I cannot make a positive connection
      although I feel certain there is one.

      If I can help you with any further information about James please let me
      know.

      Cheers,
      Linda Adam