Peterhead Cemetary

  • snowflake3939
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2009
      Can anyone tell me what the name of the cemetary at the top of Ugie Road?
    • Henderson, Roy
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2009
        I think you may be referring to Balmoor Cemetery.

        Take a look at http://www.peterhead.info/fhr/index.html and that may
        give you some more information.

        Regards,

        Roy

        Can anyone tell me what the name of the cemetary at the top of Ugie
        Road?

        CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION

        The information contained in this message is privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure. This message is intended for the individual or entity addressed herein. If you are not the intended recipient,please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others. Also please notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system. The sender totally disclaims, and will not accept, any responsibility or liability for the unauthorized use, or the consequences of any unauthorized use, of this communication or message.