RE: [Peterhead] Elizabeth Sinclair. and John Sim

  • Barbara Dawes
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2009
      I'm curious to know if the John Sim you refer to is the son "John James SIM"
      of John SIM & Isabella WHYTE born January 10, 1885 in Peterhead. I have a
      death for him in 1920 as the result of an accident vs your 1910 from
      Tetanus.

      If so, and you can confirm he is buried in Green-Wood Cemetery in Brooklyn,
      N.Y., & have you inquired of the Cemetery people? I did contact them a few
      years ago on a different matter and they were very helpful.

      Barbara