Elizabeth Sinclair. and John Sim

  • rewarewa203
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2009
      John Sim was born in Peterhead, son of John and Isabella he was a
      mason, as was his father, John left Peterhead and went to New York in
      1907, he died there of Tetanus in 1910./

      Now the big query, John is interned in the Greenwood Cemetary.
      I have found the grave number and sight number.
      The grave sight was purchased at the fime of lthe linternment of
      Elizabeth Sinclair who was also born in Peterhead 1848, she died Jan
      4th 1907 at the age of 58years.
      What I am seeking to find out What could be the connection between
      the familys.
      Would like to hear re Elizabeth.
    • Barbara Dawes
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2009
        I'm curious to know if the John Sim you refer to is the son "John James SIM"
        of John SIM & Isabella WHYTE born January 10, 1885 in Peterhead. I have a
        death for him in 1920 as the result of an accident vs your 1910 from
        Tetanus.

        If so, and you can confirm he is buried in Green-Wood Cemetery in Brooklyn,
        N.Y., & have you inquired of the Cemetery people? I did contact them a few
        years ago on a different matter and they were very helpful.

        Barbara