Children of William Fowlie Thom Milne and Annie Scott Reid

  • gj3265
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2009
      Hi everyone, This is my first post and I feel sure that some of you may
      be able to help. I am looking for other children of the above two
      people. I already have their sons William Fowlie Thom Milne
      b.13Feb1903 and William Milne b.29Oct1906. I know the former of these
      died before reaching ony year of age although I cannot find anything
      about the latter(William). I would be grateful for any help on these
      and any other children they may have had.
      Many thanks, Gary
    • gj3265
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2009