Re: [Peterhead] Re: Death Lookup

  • David Britt
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2009
      Anne.  I was hoping to to avoid a time delay as this is a one-off project for me (Not my family, but a but a genealogy birthday gift for another).  I can only hope that I can get the answers from an LDS film, or some kind sole might see these posts and respond.  Many thanks, db Oceanside, California.

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2009
        David,

        Hopefully I am not infringing on the Copyright of the St. Peterhead Cemetery
        CD's by giving you the first 3 1/2 lines on the stone for Alexander Annand
        which gives his & his wife's death dates as well as her first name and
        confirming her surname.

        In memory of Alexander Annand who died 31st

        March 1833 aged 73 years also his beloved

        spouse Susan Gregory who died the 11th Feb

        1836 aged 64 years.

        .Barbara

      • David Britt
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 1, 2009
          Barbara... Thank you so much... That is just what I was looking for,,, db