Re: Death Lookup

  • annea52
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2009
      David

      There are a lot of Annand Graves in St Peter's. Her parents may not be
      buried in the same grave. I would suggest you contact the FHSB and
      buy a copy of their CD.

      Anne

      --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, David Britt <mpexota@...> wrote:

      > Anne.  Thanks so much for the information... I was actually hoping
      that a referenc to her mother ? Gregory m. to Alexander Annand.  The
      128 Death Ref # on Peterhead Geneology is the first and only reference
      to her mother that I have been able to find.  No IGI of marriage and
      no IGI of child births.  And, without further reference
      ScotlandsPeople would have been fruitless.  Now that I have a Lair no.
      maybe I can find other information..Thanks again.  db

    • David Britt
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2009
        Anne.  I was hoping to to avoid a time delay as this is a one-off project for me (Not my family, but a but a genealogy birthday gift for another).  I can only hope that I can get the answers from an LDS film, or some kind sole might see these posts and respond.  Many thanks, db Oceanside, California.

        There are a lot of Annand Graves in St Peter's. Her parents may not be
        buried in the same grave. I would suggest you contact the FHSB and
        buy a copy of their CD.

        Anne

        --- In Peterhead@yahoogrou ps.com, David Britt <mpexota@... > wrote:

        > Anne.  Thanks so much for the information. .. I was actually hoping
        that a referenc to her mother ? Gregory m. to Alexander Annand.  The
        128 Death Ref # on Peterhead Geneology is the first and only reference
        to her mother that I have been able to find.  No IGI of marriage and
        no IGI of child births.  And, without further reference
        ScotlandsPeople would have been fruitless.  Now that I have a Lair no.
        maybe I can find other information. .Thanks again.  db

      • Barbara Dawes
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 1, 2009
          David,

          Hopefully I am not infringing on the Copyright of the St. Peterhead Cemetery
          CD's by giving you the first 3 1/2 lines on the stone for Alexander Annand
          which gives his & his wife's death dates as well as her first name and
          confirming her surname.

          In memory of Alexander Annand who died 31st

          March 1833 aged 73 years also his beloved

          spouse Susan Gregory who died the 11th Feb

          1836 aged 64 years.

          .Barbara

        • David Britt
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 1, 2009
            Barbara... Thank you so much... That is just what I was looking for,,, db