Re: [Peterhead] Re: Death Lookup

  • David Britt
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2009
      Anne.  Thanks so much for the information... I was actually hoping that a referenc to her mother ? Gregory m. to Alexander Annand.  The 128 Death Ref # on Peterhead Geneology is the first and only reference to her mother that I have been able to find.  No IGI of marriage and no IGI of child births.  And, without further reference ScotlandsPeople would have been fruitless.  Now that I have a Lair no. maybe I can find other information..Thanks again.  db

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2009
        David

        There are a lot of Annand Graves in St Peter's. Her parents may not be
        buried in the same grave. I would suggest you contact the FHSB and
        buy a copy of their CD.

        Anne

        --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, David Britt <mpexota@...> wrote:

        > Anne.  Thanks so much for the information... I was actually hoping
        that a referenc to her mother ? Gregory m. to Alexander Annand.  The
        128 Death Ref # on Peterhead Geneology is the first and only reference
        to her mother that I have been able to find.  No IGI of marriage and
        no IGI of child births.  And, without further reference
        ScotlandsPeople would have been fruitless.  Now that I have a Lair no.
        maybe I can find other information..Thanks again.  db

      • David Britt
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 1, 2009
          Anne.  I was hoping to to avoid a time delay as this is a one-off project for me (Not my family, but a but a genealogy birthday gift for another).  I can only hope that I can get the answers from an LDS film, or some kind sole might see these posts and respond.  Many thanks, db Oceanside, California.

          There are a lot of Annand Graves in St Peter's. Her parents may not be
          buried in the same grave. I would suggest you contact the FHSB and
          buy a copy of their CD.

          Anne

          --- In Peterhead@yahoogrou ps.com, David Britt <mpexota@... > wrote:

          > Anne.  Thanks so much for the information. .. I was actually hoping
          that a referenc to her mother ? Gregory m. to Alexander Annand.  The
          128 Death Ref # on Peterhead Geneology is the first and only reference
          to her mother that I have been able to find.  No IGI of marriage and
          no IGI of child births.  And, without further reference
          ScotlandsPeople would have been fruitless.  Now that I have a Lair no.
          maybe I can find other information. .Thanks again.  db

        • Barbara Dawes
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 1, 2009
            David,

            Hopefully I am not infringing on the Copyright of the St. Peterhead Cemetery
            CD's by giving you the first 3 1/2 lines on the stone for Alexander Annand
            which gives his & his wife's death dates as well as her first name and
            confirming her surname.

            In memory of Alexander Annand who died 31st

            March 1833 aged 73 years also his beloved

            spouse Susan Gregory who died the 11th Feb

            1836 aged 64 years.

            .Barbara

          • David Britt
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 1, 2009
              Barbara... Thank you so much... That is just what I was looking for,,, db