Birnie/Bruce/Bain/Annand

  • David Britt
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2009
      Wade.. Thanks for the invite.. I have been a long time reader of the Group and now find myself in need of help. My family interest are:

      George Birnie 1828-1909 + Alexanderina Bruce 1828-1877
      James Birnie 1782-1830 + Margaret Bain 1788-1871
      John Bruce 1796-1880 + Jean Annand 1794-1858

      If any of your listers have these folks in their direct families or as siblings, I would love to hear from them..

      Also would it be possible for you to look up Death Ref. # 128 Jean Bruce. Regards from California... db