Alexander Tait

  • Isobel Buchan
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 15, 2009
      Thanks for such quick and informative responses from Denis, Margie and Anne! I've forwarded them on to my friend and I'm sure he'll be most appreciative of your time and effort. From what I know, I think B622 is likely to be the one he wanted.

      I'll look forward to the cd coming out as this will cover a period where most of the people buried would also be in one of the available census so I can confirm a lot of our research. It's very good that it is being done now before the stones have deteriorated to the same extent as the ones in St. Peter's. Congratulations to everyone involved for all their hard work in undertaking such a huge project and it being so near completion.

      Thanks again,
      Isobel