Re: shearer,clark,donald,noble,thomson

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 6, 1999
      Hi Greg,

      Welcome to the list.

      donut@... wrote:

      > researching family from peterhead g.g.grand parents patrick SHEARER b.1872 st.nicholas (can't find a parish or town by that name,was it in peterhead?)

      St.Nicholas is Aberdeen, parish number 161a

      and georgina DONALD b.1871 peterhead m. 1896 st.nicholas.georgina's
      parents andrew and mary PAPE m.1871 peterhead .no info on patrick's
      parents.
      > other g.g.grandparents crawford noble CLARK b.1873 peterhead

      I will have a look at the 1881 census for these, next time I get a
      chance (I have the 1881 census index CD on order).

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 11, 1999
        Hi Greg,

        donut@... wrote:

        > researching family from peterhead g.g.grand parents patrick SHEARER b.1872 st.nicholas (can't find a parish or town by that name,was it in peterhead?)

        1881 Census
        84 Leadside, Old Machar, Aberdeen (Vol. 168-2, District 7, page 7)
        John Shearer, married, 50, Dongal, Ireland
        Jane Shearer, married, 46, Aberdeen
        Helen Shearer, unmar, 22, Aberdeen
        Willamina Shearer, unmar, 18, Aberdeen
        Nancy Shearer, 16, Aberdeen
        John Shearer, 11, Aberdeen
        Isabella Shearer, 8, Aberdeen
        Patrick Shearer, 7, Aberdeen
        Charles Shearer, 1, Aberdeen

        nd georgina DONALD b.1871 peterhead m. 1896 st.nicholas.georgina's
        parents andrew and mary PAPE m.1871 peterhead .no info on patrick's
        parents.

        Not sure if this is yours.
        28 Jamaica Street, Peterhead (Vol. 232-1, District 11, page 11)
        Andrew Donald, married, 30, Kintore, Aberdeenshire
        Jane Donald, married, 27, Kinellear, Aberdeenshire
        Georgina Donald, 9, Peterhead
        Andrew Donald, 7, Peterhead
        William Donald, 4, Peterhead
        Clementina Donald, 2, Peterhead

        > other g.g.grandparents crawford noble CLARK b.1873 peterhead

        St.Peters Street, Gutheries Buildings, Peterhead (Vol. 232-1, District
        8, page 14)
        Alexander Clark, married, 42, Peterhead
        Mary Clark, married, 44, St.Fergus Banffshire
        James Clark, 15, Peterhead
        Williamina Clark, 11, Peterhead
        Crawford Clark, 8, Peterhead
        Robert Clark, 4, Peterhead