Re:James Robertson & Margaret Skinner

  • moresmall
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2008
      -Hi Ian

      Sorry we appear to have a different family of Robertson (we may have
      made contact in the past) - I believe there was 2 or even 3 families
      of Robertsons in or around Peterhead. I have since found out that
      my James Robertson died in Aberdeen's Asylum in May 1871. Appears
      that family may have split up as I am struggling to find my my gt
      grandmother, (Ann Smith 1817-1904) and my grandmother Jane Robertson
      b 1849 any in the census.

      Regards

      Maureen