Re: [Peterhead] Jane ANGUS (also Jane HENDERSON, also Jane SUTHERLAND)

  • Linda Adam
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 21, 2008
      Roy,
      I located 2 Jane Sutherland's on the U.S. Social Security Death Index.
      One was born April 10, 1889 and the other June 13, 1888.
      If you feel either of these are possibilities I will gladly give you further
      details.
      Linda Adam

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 26, 2008
        I checked the Ellis Island website for an entry to the US by a Jane Sutherland, a Jane Henderson, or a Jane Angus.  There are no records for an entry close to the 1948-1950 time frame.

        What is her birth date?  I could check US Census records if I had an age to go by.

        Diane

        From: "Henderson, Roy" <roy.henderson@ eu.weatherford. com