Peterhead Sentinel 19 Oct 1866

  • R.J.B.Collinson
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 16, 2008
      Does anyone know if the Peterhead Sentinel for 19 Oct 1866 is online
      anywhere? I have a transcription of a short article headlined “ARRIVAL OF
      THE QUEEN FROM DAVIS STRAITS” but would very much like a JPG or PDF of the
      original.

      Many thanks

      Richard

      Richard Collinson - (Norwich, UK - 52°38'31.58"N 001°17'36.86"E)

      www.family-trees.org.uk