Re: [Peterhead] James Duthie Strachan

  • Linda Adam
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 6, 2008
      Margie,

      Thank you for the information. My connection is with the Strachan family but
      now I can possibly contact Jean to learn a bit more about her children with
      James.

      Cheers,
      Linda

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 16, 2008
        Does anyone know if the Peterhead Sentinel for 19 Oct 1866 is online
        anywhere? I have a transcription of a short article headlined “ARRIVAL OF
        THE QUEEN FROM DAVIS STRAITS” but would very much like a JPG or PDF of the
        original.

        Many thanks

        Richard

        Richard Collinson - (Norwich, UK - 52°38'31.58"N 001°17'36.86"E)

        www.family-trees.org.uk