Nicholson Bruces

  • Dr. Elizabeth B. Holmes
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 1999
      Hi Wade, I'm back home again withsome new leads in my Peterhead family.
      First to go back to where I lefy off in April. Will you please look at
      the OPRs for the following:-
      Nicholson Bruce m. Margaret Stephen 2 Feb 1861
      " " m. Mary Cordiner 15 Oct 1840
      " " m. Isabella Stephen 6 Nov 1873
      " " C. 27 June 1817 father William Bruce
      " " C. 9 January 1840 father Robert Bruce
      Thank you very much Betty.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 11, 1999
        Hi Betty,

        Dr. Elizabeth B. Holmes wrote:

        Will you please look at the OPRs for the following:-

        I will have a look next time I get a chance, at the moment I have three
        films in, which I'm trying to get through.

        You might need to remind me in a few weeks.