Grandfather's brother's death

  • Isobel Buchan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2008
      Hi,

      I'm not able to help with the particular information you wanted but this may narrow your search. Elizabeth Reid b 1943 was my school friend. The family came to Peterhead when Lizzie was about 10 if I remember correctly and her father wasn't alive then. They moved from Longside probably for her elder brother Tom to go to the Peterhead Academy. I'm sure it would be the same family so their father probably died in Longside. She had a cousin " Warrender" was his surname and they had the garage at Longside. I lost touch with Lizzie when they moved to Aberdeen where I heard she married a soldier and I got married and emigrated to Melbourne, Australia.

      Hope this helps,
      Isobel