Re: 1869 Deaths

  • VA West
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 22, 2008
      Hi

      I know that this is really an old message.
      But,I am confused by it.

      No.8, Elspet Sellar married to James Sellar fisherman, 14/1/1869 8h
      pm at Boddam, female, 66 years old, parents: John West, ship
      carpenter (dead) and Elspet West ms Robertson (dead), cause:
      Paralysis, no medical attendant, informant: John Sellar, son,
      present, occupier.

      It shows John West and Elspet West ms Robertson as parents of
      Elspet Sellar nee West married to James Sellar.
      Is this information correct????

      I have John West and Susan Robertson as parents of Elspet West
      that married James Sellar.

      Can anyone clarify this???

      Would anyone have more information on James Sellar and Elspet West
      children.

      Thank You
      VICKI

      --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, Wade Buchan
      <Wade.Buchan@... wrote:

      > Hi Marjorie
      >
      > > Can you give me details of the deaths of Elspet Sellar and
      William McKisser.

      > No.8, Elspet Sellar married to James Sellar fisherman,
      14/1/1869 8h pm at Boddam, female, 66 years old, parents: John West,
      ship carpenter (dead) and Elspet West ms Robertson (dead), cause:
      Paralysis, no medical attendant, informant: John Sellar, son,
      present, occupier.

      > No.80, William McKisser labourer married to Jemima Henderson,
      14/6/1869 6h 20m am at Sandfordhill, male, 71 years old, parents:
      Andrew McKisser labourer (dead) and Margaret McKisser ms Whyte
      (dead), cause: unknown no medical attendant, informant: James
      McKisser, son, present.