searching for details on the death of my grandfathers brother

  • fio reid
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2008
      Hi all
      i am wondering if someone can help me.
      my grandfathers brother was an electrician and the story goes that he
      electrocuted himself.
      his name as far as i am aware was thomas reid i think his father was
      george murray reid.
      he had a wife called chrissie(not sure what her maiden name was but
      think davidson.)
      they had two children thomas penny reid born 1940 and elizabeth born a
      few years later.as ar as i know tom was about 9 when his father died.
      they may have been living in peterhead if not aberdeen but hey hailed
      from longside.(my great grandfather was smithy in longside)
      if anyone can help i wuld be grateful.i know there are links to
      kinmundy but not sure what.
      many thanks
      fionnaigh