RE: [Peterhead] James Will

  • Henderson, Roy
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 19, 2008
      Debbie,

      Thanks to Alex's identification of the lair, I was able to find the
      stone with no problem. I have sent a picture directly to your email
      address. It's not the highest quality because the weather today is
      pretty miserable and not the best for spending time in cemeteries! The
      next time I'm doing some decent photography in Constitution Street I'll
      take a higher-quality picture.

      Anyway, it should take you a little closer to your quest for your family
      history.

      Best regards,

      Roy

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 20, 2008
        Alex & Roy,

        Thank you both very much for looking for the Grave for me.
        Indeed I recieved the photo yesterday. I am extremely grateful to you
        both.

        Debbie xx