Re: [Peterhead] James Will

  • Henderson, Roy
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 19, 2008
      Roughly where is that Alex if you are standing at the main gate beside the lodge house?

      Thanks,

      Roy

      ________________________________

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 19, 2008
        Debbie,

        Thanks to Alex's identification of the lair, I was able to find the
        stone with no problem. I have sent a picture directly to your email
        address. It's not the highest quality because the weather today is
        pretty miserable and not the best for spending time in cemeteries! The
        next time I'm doing some decent photography in Constitution Street I'll
        take a higher-quality picture.

        Anyway, it should take you a little closer to your quest for your family
        history.

        Best regards,

        Roy

        ________________________________

        CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION

        of this communication or message.

      • Debbie
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 20, 2008
          Alex & Roy,

          Thank you both very much for looking for the Grave for me.
          Indeed I recieved the photo yesterday. I am extremely grateful to you
          both.

          Debbie xx