James Will

  • ugiepark1
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 19, 2008
      For Debbie :

      The Lair Number in Constitution Street Cemetery for James Will,
      Isabella Goodbrand & Margaret Will is B649.

      Alex. Ritchie
    • Henderson, Roy
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 19, 2008
        Roughly where is that Alex if you are standing at the main gate beside the lodge house?

        Thanks,

        Roy

        ________________________________

        The Lair Number in Constitution Street Cemetery for James Will,
        Isabella Goodbrand & Margaret Will is B649.

        Alex. Ritchie

        ===============================
        CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION

        of this communication or message.

      • Henderson, Roy
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 19, 2008
          Debbie,

          Thanks to Alex's identification of the lair, I was able to find the
          stone with no problem. I have sent a picture directly to your email
          address. It's not the highest quality because the weather today is
          pretty miserable and not the best for spending time in cemeteries! The
          next time I'm doing some decent photography in Constitution Street I'll
          take a higher-quality picture.

          Anyway, it should take you a little closer to your quest for your family
          history.

          Best regards,

          Roy

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 20, 2008
            Alex & Roy,

            Thank you both very much for looking for the Grave for me.
            Indeed I recieved the photo yesterday. I am extremely grateful to you
            both.

            Debbie xx