RE: [Peterhead] Re: Tracing Graves

  • Henderson, Roy
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 7, 2008
      I'm glad the link was useful Janet. The FHSB will soon be celebrating
      its first birthday and is attracting new members every month. As you
      have so kindly mentioned, the Society is always happy to help with
      requests for assistance and can provide potential visitors with useful
      local information to help maximise the benefit of a visit. I am sure the
      Society would also be delighted to welcome you as one of our most
      geographically distant members!

      As you begin to firm up your travel plans feel free to come back with
      any further questions ...

      Regards,

      Roy