Family History Talk

  • annea52
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2008
      For anyone interested, the Family History Society of Buchan will be
      holding their next open meeting on Thursday 9th October at Arbuthnot
      House in Peterhead.
      We have two speakers; the local registrar will be giving us an insight
      into the records she has available for the family historian, and one
      of our members will be talking about the other records that are
      available for the local area.
      We will also have a display of old postcards and photographs from the
      Margie Davidson collection, copies of which can be ordered on the night.
      Margie's collection covers most of the North East, and offers a
      fascinating glimpse into the past.
      Anyone with an interest in Family History is welcome to come along,
      listen to the talks, then join us for a cuppa and a chat, while
      looking at the photographs.
      More details about the FHSB are on our website : www.fhsb.org.uk

      Anne
    • Kenmalley4@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2008
        Fit times the meetin at this month ?
        regards Kenny

      • annea52
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2008
          --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, Kenmalley4@... wrote:

          > Fit times the meetin at this month ?
          > regards Kenny

          Hi Kenny
          Sotty, i should have put that in my posting - The meeting starts at
          7pm, and ends at 9pm.
          Hope to see you there.
          Anne

        • Kenmalley4@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 3, 2008
            anneallan@... writes:

            Cheers ! nae need te be Sotty,( hope ye ment sorry)
            Kenny