Re: [SPAM] [Peterhead] DANIELS from Stirlinghill, Boddam

  • wilecoyote5
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2008
      I have the census returns for Harriet Hall & George Daniel but am
      trying to find what happened to their children. John Daniel, I have
      but I have not had the opportunity to search for the others.

      Margaret Robb Daniel b. 1858
      Janet Addison Daniel b. 1861
      Mary Ann Daniel b. 1863
      Harriet Daniel b. 1865
      George Daniel b. 1868 who I have on a ship to the USA
      Alexander Daniel b. 1870
      William Daniel b. 1875(3) all from Peterhead

      Yolanda

      --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "Cci" <cci@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      > What gaps are you speaking about?
      > Census or Scotlandspeople records etc.
      > I can give you census records if that's what your after.
      >
      > Catherine

      9/17/2008 9:33 AM