William Smith & Charlotte Craig from Peterhead

  • wilecoyote5
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2008
      Trying to track down information of Willlam Smith & Charlotte Craig,
      married 1814 Peterhead.

      They had a daughter Margaret b. c1824 Peterhead and another Charlotte
      b.c1829.

      I thought I had tracked them down on the 1851 Census at East Seagate St
      but on investigation this appears to be Charlotte Keith.

      Both parents are given as deceased on both marriage certificates of
      their daughters - 1856 and 1857. (William Smith and Charlotte Keith
      died 1859/1877)

      Any help would be greatfully appreceiated.