Re: [SPAM] [Peterhead] DANIELS from Stirlinghill, Boddam

  • Cci
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2008
      Hi,
      What gaps are you speaking about?
      Census or Scotlandspeople records etc.
      I can give you census records if that's what your after.

      Catherine

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2008
        I have the census returns for Harriet Hall & George Daniel but am
        trying to find what happened to their children. John Daniel, I have
        but I have not had the opportunity to search for the others.

        Margaret Robb Daniel b. 1858
        Janet Addison Daniel b. 1861
        Mary Ann Daniel b. 1863
        Harriet Daniel b. 1865
        George Daniel b. 1868 who I have on a ship to the USA
        Alexander Daniel b. 1870
        William Daniel b. 1875(3) all from Peterhead

        Yolanda

        --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "Cci" <cci@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        > What gaps are you speaking about?
        > Census or Scotlandspeople records etc.
        > I can give you census records if that's what your after.
        >
        > Catherine

        9/17/2008 9:33 AM