Re: [Newby after guidlines]

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 1998
      Hi Rodi

      Roderick Hay Bain wrote:

      > I'm new to this list.Do you only wish discussion on person's in the
      > Peterhead town or do you include surrounding parishes?

      Sorry, just Peterhead. Records, people or anything else relating to
      Peterhead. I was in the process of organising this list when the
      Aberdeen list started, but continued with it, as I think they can both
      exist.

      Regards, Wade.
    • Roderick Hay Bain
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 1998
        Hi,

        I'm new to this list.Do you only wish discussion on person's in the
        Peterhead town or do you include surrounding parishes?

        I have a James Taylor born Peterhead 12 mar 1805 to a Alex Taylor/Jane
        Summers m 9 feb 1793, St Fergus.

        I have quite a few others from surrounding parishes,Longside,Lonmay,Old
        Deer.

        Rodi Bain

        In message <907230708.19868@onelist.com>, Peterhead-owner@onelist.com
        writes