Re: Gibb

  • Pearl Wilson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 1999
      Hi Wade,

      It would seem that my GIBB research is like the English SMITHs!!
      Not an uncommon name!! Do I have the PETERHEAD Page URL????

      Yes. We've certainly moved along since our Fidonet days.. We thought
      we had it good then, but now one can only say "WOW"! Who of us
      could have ever imagined accessing the IGI from our home Computers!!!

      I am now in touch with a relative in the USA, Robert STRACHAN,
      whose Father, Robert, mar. one of my GIBBs!! And of course I
      am in touch with my GIBB Family, but they don't have email !!!!

      I hope that Bruce WILLIAMS contacts me. Sounds like the same
      Family :-))

      Thankyou for your input,
      Cheers,
      Pearl.
      http://members.tripod.com/PearlsPad/

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 1999
        Hi Pearl,

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 6, 1999
          Hi Pearl,

          Pearl Wilson wrote:

          > It would seem that my GIBB research is like the English SMITHs!!
          > Not an uncommon name!! Do I have the PETERHEAD Page URL????

          Try Peterhead Genealogy in search engine or go to
          http://axs.com.au/~wsb/

          Regards, Wade.
        • Pearl Wilson
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 7, 1999