Re: [Peterhead] James & John Marshall

  • MARGIE DAVIDSON
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 16, 2008
      Alex Hi,

      In my tree on the Bruce side I have a John Mitchell " drowned in Table Bay" on 19th May 1865 aged 23 years according to the stone in Slains Churchyard. I have never been able to discover any details of how, when, where or why.

      As to printing your data, I am sure the FHSB will be able to help. We were instrumental in getting Mary Robertson's CD ready for sale and are helping with the production of the Constitution Street one. The data is being checked at present as Mary continues to photograph graves and index them with the lair records at the registrar. We are now open all day Wednesday as well as Saturday morning.

      On Sat 23 of this month we have a recording day at the St Fergus cemetery so we are becoming pro active.

      Margie