RE: [Peterhead] Dunn, Davidson & Whitett

  • R.J.B.Collinson
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2008
      Do you have my Grand x 4 Uncle James Marshall of Peterhead - lost on
      Perseverance 1901 and his brother John Marshall my Grand x4 Father also of
      Peterhead - I am waiting for the National Archives to send me the log he
      kept of the Penny Expedition to find Franklin. All other details that I know
      are on my website. If you know any more I would be grateful for the
      information.

      WWW.Family-trees.org.uk

      R. J. B. Collinson
      United Kingdom